Daily Biblical News
Our daily biblical news is a where we provide snippets of weekly news and line them up with scripture. Evil is ramping up and the world is changing fast. This page is to show how close Christ return is. We cannot make this world a better place but we can prepare for our true home each day. Please share the love of Christ, don’t give up hope and keep your eyes on your eternity.
If you would like a deeper understanding of the times at hand then read our birth pains in the last days bible teachings.
This Is a Warning of The last days church
Revelation 3:14-22 describe those who call themselves Christians and the church. They are lukewarm, that is, there is no or very minute interest in the word of God. Jesus says they make Him so sick He will vomit them out of His mouth. This means Jesus is so disgusted He will completely reject them.
The article tells why they are doing this; “In a bid to appease all church members, the pro-LGBT group UM-Forward has suggested that the UMC be split into four separate denominations each with their own policies on the issue.” The article goes on to say, “According to the plan, despite their varying positions, these different denominations “may be in full communion with each other and part of a global convention or worldwide Wesleyan Communion.”
Who Are They Worshipping?
What we see is the pleasing of man instead of God. We see the word of God brought down to man’s way of thinking instead of people allowing God’s word to convict them to the holiness God demands. We see something that is completely unbiblical. Judgement begins in the church (1 Peter 4:17). Romans 1 tells us part of God’s judgment is to give people and society over to their unnatural lusts. The apostate church will cry for unity instead of total surrender to Christ as Lord. The remnant church has her eyes set on the things in heaven where Christ is sitted at the right hand of the Father (Colossians 3:1-2).
Isaiah 34:1 KJV Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it. 2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter….8 For it is the day of the Lord’s vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
These views will change when the holy judgment of God comes upon all people of all nations and every sin is brought into the light of God (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Galatians 5:19-21, Revelation 22:15). Do not be deceived.
2-27-2020 – We are aware this feed is not working. We have contacted them and they are working on it. :)
- The Left Prays for Coronavirus Black Swan Event to Take Out TrumpPJ Media Trump is protecting Americans. When this whole thing blows over (fingers crossed), the Left will be back to calling Trump a bad man… Read more »
- LGBT Activists Promote ‘Trans Reading Day’ in Public SchoolsDaily Signal But on Thursday, the Human Rights Campaign and its pals at the powerful National Education Association are teaming up to promote “Jazz and… Read more »
- People with Down’s syndrome plead with Prime Minister not to change abortion lawChristianToday.com reports: “A letter urging Boris Johnson not to allow abortions up to birth for Down’s syndrome babies has been signed by over 2,000 people… Read more »
- World powers ‘seriously concerned’ over Iranian violations of nuclear dealIsrael National News reports: “The world powers that remain party to the nuclear deal with Iran on Wednesday expressed ‘serious concerns’ Wednesday about Tehran’s violations… Read more »
- Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia suspends entry for pilgrims visiting holy sitesBBC.com reports: “Saudi Arabia has temporarily halted the entry of pilgrims entering the country to visit holy sites, in an attempt to slow the spread… Read more »
We pray you are reading your bible and praying for discernment as you read the news :)
|Breaking News Israel|
|Christians in Defense of Israel|
|The Jerusalem Post|
|Watchman with Erick Stakelbeck|