UNESCO, Who are they?
Have you ever heard of UNESCO? Well this all got started when we began to read articles on how UNESCO fails to acknowledge Jewish ties to the Temple Mount. We wanted to know where they got the power to disconnect Jerusalem and the Temple Mount from Jewish cultural history. When we began reading about UNESCO it is suppose to be about educating people to peace. So why do they have any say about Jerusalem? Well you will read about that further down.
First we will begin with a brief overview about who UNESCO is.
UNESCO established in 1945
UNESCO Hall Ségur In 1945, UNESCO was created in order to respond to the firm belief of nations, forged by two world wars in less than a generation, that political and economic agreements are not enough to build a lasting peace. Peace must be established on the basis of humanity’s moral and intellectual solidarity.
- Mobilizing for education: so that every child, boy or girl, has access to quality education as a fundamental human right and as a prerequisite for human development.
- Building intercultural understanding: through protection of heritage and support for cultural diversity. UNESCO created the idea of World Heritage to protect sites of outstanding universal value.
- Pursuing scientific cooperation: such as early warning systems for tsunamis or trans-boundary water management agreements, to strengthen ties between nations and societies.
- Protecting freedom of expression: an essential condition for democracy, development and human dignity.
Mobilizing for education
In his letter to the school district, CAIR-MI Executive Director Dawud Walid wrote in part:ISLAMIZING THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
"School staff and teachers are not to serve as advocates for one particular religion or congregation within a religion by passing out slips inviting parents to give permission for their children to attend religious instruction. . . According to the United States Supreme Court, the First Amendment clearly requires that public school students and their parents are never given the impression that their school/school district prefers a specific religion over others or sanctions religion in general."
"In Michigan, CAIR went beyond dispensing general advice from its guidebook. In April, 2013, it pushed for public schools in Dearborn, Michigan to accommodate Muslim students who wish to comfortably pray on school grounds and to allow Muslim students to leave early on Fridays for Jumu'ah prayers."
"The school superintendent caved, and CAIR got its wish."
UNESCO has said they are to have global influence. They say that every boy and girl should have a quality education. Instead of a quality education they are fighting over religion. Americans have been taught for years about separation of church and state. Why is this not happening in regards to Islam? School is a place of reading, writing, and math. This article shows how double minded this standard is. Where is UNESCO and why aren't they stepping in?
Building intercultural understanding
UNESCO is about building international understanding by protecting a nations heritage and supporting their cultural diversity. Below are some great reads of how freedom of religion, public speaking, and belief came about. So UNESCO is to protect the heritage and culture diversity of a country. We live in America and therefore our Christian heritage should be being protected by UNESCO. Why are they not protecting us, not to mention the constitution which guarantees our religious freedom?
- There is an increasing hostility to any positive religious expression in public. We continually hear the phrase "Separation of Church & State" by those attempting to censor religious speech. But this phrase is nowhere in the First Amendment to the Constitution .
- The First Amendment states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." The first part is referred to as the establishment clause and the second part is the free exercise clause.
- Many people these days seem to have become convinced that Thomas Jefferson is the author of the first amendment to the U.S. Constitution, because he expressed in a letter his personal opinion that the "First Amendment erected a wall of separation between church and state."
- However, the phrase "wall of separation between church and state" is not in the Constitution, and Thomas Jefferson was not even in the United States when the Constitution and the First Amendment were written.
- They intended, by this amendment, to prohibit "an establishment of religion" such as the English Church presented, or any thing like it. But they had no fear or jealousy of religion itself, nor did they wish to see us an irreligious people....
- At the adoption of the Constitution...every State...provided as regularly for the support of the Church as for the support of the Government...
"God who gave us life gave us liberty...... Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever." by Thomas Jefferson 1781
How is UNESCO protecting the Jewish heritage and promoting cultural diversity by failing to acknowledge the Jewish ties to the temple mount? UNESCO has completely denied Israel it's heritage rights towards Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. They changed biblical scripture and replaced it with wording from the Quran. This goes against their written goals. How did they do this?
Articles about UNESCO and Jerusalem and the Revised Bible:
- UNESCO fails to acknowledge Jewish ties to Temple Mount
- Israel Suspends Cooperation With UNESCO Over Jerusalem Draft
- Israeli Ministry Presents “UNESCO Revised Bible” [WATCH]
Who is UNESCO really
UNESCO was established in 1945, thinking they should be better at implementing their written goals. Peace and protection of a nations heritage is what they claim their written goals are. Who is UNESCO?
UNESCO is known as the "intellectual" agency of the United Nations. At a time when the world is looking for new ways to build peace and sustainable development, people must rely on the power of intelligence to innovate, expand their horizons and sustain the hope of a new humanism. UNESCO exists to bring this creative intelligence to life; for it is in the minds of men and women that the defences of peace and the conditions for sustainable development must be built.
They are considered the "intelligence" of the UN. So why isn't the UN and UNESCO working towards their written goals and stopping ISIS? Below are just a few articles that ISIL has destroyed a nation's cultural heritage and UNESCO allowed this to take place.
The education system does not favor Christianity and the intercultural system does not favor Christianity nor Judaism. As you can see by these articles Islam is favored.
What does our future look likeBuildup to Sudden Destruction
Rumors of war in the Middle East continue and grow by the day. We have heard of such Armageddon-like conflict that is coming for most of a decade. It’s almost like the little boy who cried “wolf,” but not quite.
Anyone with any sense of the potential for conflagration in that volatile region that could bring worldwide war knows that the breaking point has now about been reached. Iran’s nuclear weapon development project–or the fear that their nuclear program is for developing weapons of mass destruction—is, of course, the primary reason for the tensions involved.
Three observable factors are on the stepped-up agenda of potential war consideration: 1) Israel is in a top-alert configuration, talking more or less openly about its most advanced defensive capabilities; 2) Iran is expressing fear of imminent attack from Israel, and is hustling to protect its nuclear program; 3) The Israeli prime minister and his military have a strong sense that they must depend only on their own resolve, not that of their one-time staunch, superpower ally to defend the Jewish state..... [read more]
This will happen, are you ready?
Prev - Egypts Biblical Future
True Colors Shining Through - Next